The natural way to a better life
“Kath is great at identifying problem areas and worked on them via massage and has also suggested additional exercises to both resolve and help prevent future occurrences.”
Bringing the balance back to your life naturally
- Do you feel exhausted, lack motivation and energy?
- Are you stressed and feel that you can’t cope with day to day tasks?
- Do you feel bloated after every meal?
- Are you hormonal with mood swings affecting your daily life?
- Are you unproductive, lacking in concentration and focus?
- Do you have aching muscles and joints?
- Is your overall health not where it should be?
- Do you feel like you just don’t know where to turn for help?
You are not alone and understanding how your body works is the first step in creating a happier, healthier you. In today’s time poor society, many of us don’t spend enough time taking care of our bodies as we struggle to keep up with the continuous pressures of modern life. Through years of experience in kinesiology and holistic massage I can empower you to listen to your body and regain balance. Together we will get to the root of your health problems. We will find a natural solution to bring back and maintain a healthy balance and an overall sense of wellbeing.
Looking at the cause not the symptoms
Every part of your body is connected. A pain in your leg might be related to stress, regular skin outbreaks could be the result of an imbalance within your digestive system, or that niggling neck pain may be linked to emotional issues. In the long term establishing and treating the cause of the problem is more effective than simply easing the pain. Through an individual analysis I will identify your needs and offer a personalised therapy to help you realign, rebalance and start living your life to the full.
How it works
Kinesiology is a safe and natural therapy that uses gentle muscle testing to recognise and repair any imbalances within your body that may be causing discomfort. It realigns your whole system through self-healing restoring a well-balanced and pain-free you! Techniques include nutritional supplements, acupressure, gentle structural realignment, light and firm reflex massage, relaxation and suggested lifestyle changes.
How I can help you
- Relief from muscular pain and tension
- Enhanced health and well-being
- Stress release
- Increased flexibility
- Improved coordination and physical abilities
- Improved memory, concentration and learning skills