Kinesiology Training – Balanced Health
Systematic Kinesiology is one of the fastest growing fields in natural health therapies. The Balanced Health Foundation course is fully certificated, authenticated and approved by The Association of Systematic Kinesiology. It is run over 6 months (6 weekends). Fantastic for everyone – whether qualified in an holistic modality already or not.
To find out more, click here for to go to our training website for more details.
Dates for our Balanced Health Kinesiology Foundation course are as follows. Please click on the link above to find out when our next taster sessions are. These are good to attend to find out more about our course.
October 2019 – March 2020
- Balanced Health 1: Saturday 12th October & Sunday 13th October 2019
- Balanced Health 2: Saturday 9th November & Sunday 10th November 2019
- Balanced Health 3: Saturday 7th December and & Sunday 8th December 2019
- Balanced Health 4: Saturday 11th January & Sunday 12th January 2020
- Balanced Health 5: Saturday 8th February & Sunday 9th February 2020
- Balanced Health 6: Saturday 7th March & Sunday 8th March 2020
Venue: Carmenta Life, Chesham House (Ground floor), Church Lane, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 2AX
Timings: 9.30am to 5.30pm. We request that you aim to arrive 15 minutes early on Saturdays for registration.
Cost to enrol and payments
The full price for the Foundation Course is £1295.
Payable via monthly advanced payments.
To enrol in the Foundation Course you need to:
Pay a deposit of £395.
Payments of £150 to be paid monthly at each level (6 payments)
Total amount £1295